Saturday, June 20, 2009

Eavesdropping

So...overhearing other people's conversations is one of my favorite things ever. I looooove hearing just a little bit of what someone is talking about as they're walking past me on the sidewalk or full on listening to entire conversations at coffee shops. It might be weird, it might be wrong- whatever. It's my favorite. I'm starting this blog to chronicle some of the best things I overhear.
I've been sleeping with my window open lately because it's hot and I've been hearing a LOT of great stuff. The other night I am awakened by shouting:

Dude: What's wrong with you?!
Girl: Sniff, sniff, sob, I'm sorry...
Dude: I can't believe this! I buy you and your friend booze and give you a good time. I pull out ONE BOX from you closet and you go off on me!
Girl: sob, sniff
Dude: You fuckin bitch.
...Silence...

Pretty, preeeetty crazy. I'm kind of wondering where her friend was.

No comments:

Post a Comment